books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 30,000 pages.

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More

New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and MoreNew Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More by AllFreeKnitting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a nice little free ebook from Lion Brand featuring some of their new yarn.  I found a number of patterns I would like to make.  I love a little Hoodie for babies out of their new Unique yarn which would be fun to make.  I also like the Slip Stitch afghan made with Wool-ease which would be great for men.  I fell in love with the Simple Lace Shawl made with Unique also which I am sure to make.  There are also a couple of hat patterns which will make good gifts and charity items.


View all my reviews

No comments: