books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 150 Books

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More

Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and MoreLion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More by AllFreeKnitting
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a free electronic leaflet with some nice projects in it.  I love the Zodiac scarf made with short rows and I'm sure I will make it.  I also like the Sunset Shrug which would  be nice for Florida evenings and a lot of fun to make.  There is also a slant afghan which would be easy to turn into a scarf and could be done in lots of scraps.

Lion Brand has come out with a lot of new designer yarns that are very nice and less expensive than some of the Knitting shop variety.  There will always be a place for the beautiful knit shop yarns, but if the scarf is going to a 13 year old that may hate it when she is 14, they are a great choice.


View all my reviews

No comments: