Time for some new resolutions for 2013.
1. To do more reading from my Goodreads list instead of picking books at random from the library. I have 723 books in my "To Read" section and I keep adding them. I'm not sure just what number or percentage of "To Read" books I should aim for. I homeschool my granddaughter, so I am always getting books to read for our subjects that are not in my list. I think I will make it 50 books and, hopefully, end up with under 675 books.
2. I want to do better at entering my books on this blog. Last year, due to computer problems and being in VA for half the year, I got behind. The amount of books on my blog for this past year doesn't reflect what I actually read.
3. I want to read 150 books this year
4. I want to read 25 classics again, especially Dickens.
5. I want to read and get rid of at least 15 of the books I own and don't want to keep.