books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 150 Books

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

52 Books October till the End of the Year

In Ravelry, I saw a group who pledge to read 52 books in a year. Unfortunately, it was already October when I found it, but since I read a lot I thought I would try to read 52 books by the end of the year. If I go to Virginia early this year, I probably won't make it, but at least it will encourage me to put away some time wasting things that I do...like Facebook and Spider Solitaire to name two! I picked this counter because I read, listen on my computer, on CD and iPod. I thought it was appropriate.

I have started by adding reviews of a lot of books I have on Goodreads that I haven't written reviews of. I left for Virginia in May this year and didn't come back until September 5, so I had a number of books I never got the reviews for, especially in May, June and July. I am still aiming at recording every book I read for a year.

No comments: