books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 30,000 pages.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Having to Catch Up

I've been without a computer and on vacation for several weeks and while it has been peaceful, the reckoning has come.  I have been reading, listening to eBooks and knitting up a storm, but have not been able to post reviews.  I don't even dare to count up all the books which don't have reviews, but I know there are a lot.  I could just skip them, but I love having the reviews to refer to to supplement my aging memory and I feel like the discipline it takes to write them is good for me.  I will try to get them written a few at a time and hope it's a long long time before I have to do this again.


No comments: