books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 150 Books

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Death of a Cozy Writer (A St. Just Mystery #1)

Death of a Cozy Writer (A St. Just Mystery #1)Death of a Cozy Writer by G.M. Malliet
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was very enjoyable for a cozy mystery.  It has a plethora of twists and turns, improbable relationships and long forgotten injustices.  At first I couldn't find one character I could champion, they were all thoroughly disgusting, but over time some became were revealed.


View all my reviews

No comments: