books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 30,000 pages.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Book Goal for 2011 - 150 books, 25 Classics

I've joined the "52 Books in 52 Weeks" again for this year and since I read a lot when I am knitting and love listening to audiobooks, I am going to make that 150 books. Last year I logged 85 book reviews, and I didn't enter any from late November when Dad went into the hospital until January 13th even though I read at least 10 books, I think 150 books and reviews for this year would be a good challenge. I also want to read or reread a number of classics this year including:

Silas Marner and Middlemarch - George Eliot
Mansfield Park - Jane Austen
Bleak House and Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby- Charles Dickens
Finish reading Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
Pud'nhead Wilson, The Mysterious Stranger

I've got more to put on the list, so I'll say 25 classics for the year.

No comments: