books I've read

Anne Hawn's books

Who Moved My Cheese?
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
Scientific Secrets for Self-Control
Just One Damned Thing After Another
The Vanishing
Exercises in Knitting
The Good Dream
The Very Best of Edgar Allan Poe
The Chosen
BT-Kids' Knits
Talking God
The Professor
The Christmas Files
The Finisher
Home Decor for 18-Inch Dolls: Create 10 Room Settings with Furniture and 15 Outfits with Accessories
Dracula and Other Stories
A New Song
Christy
All Quiet on the Western Front
File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents


Anne Hawn Smith's favorite books »

I'm reading 150 Books

Monday, May 18, 2009

The English Patient

The English Patient The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The four people who end up at a villa which was being used as a field hospital in the closing days of WWII are unique and well drawn. The only weakness, I felt, was the reaction of the Sheik in the end. I felt that he should have stayed around longer and explored his new feelings. Other than that, it was a great book.


View all my reviews.

No comments: